Friday, February 25, 2005

The Indian Mutiny

These are examination days. You are occupied.

If you get a chance then visit the site of The Indian Mutiny. (It is a better Idea than mere chatting if you just desire. Excuse me for being pedagogic). It can be helpful.

It is a latest site meant for the students by their teacher. Though the material is less but even then it can be useful for its photographs, small questionnaire and events during 1857 from May 10 onwards. Take into account the regiments which are being mentioned. Also give attention to different British officers who suppressed the movement.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 AM

    HELLOW BHAIA,
    NIKHIL HERE.....I'WANT TO INFORM U THAT IAM BUSY.I M NOT HAVING TIME TO SUDY MY CHAPTER SOORY FOR TELLING
    ULATE.IM SELECTED IN THE CAMP. I M OUT OF STATION I WILL INFORM U WHEN I WILL COME BACK.
    THANX.

    ReplyDelete